- Notes de version
- System Information
- HDF Services Started Automatically on Startup
- HDF Services Not Started Automatically on Startup
- Services Not Supported by HDF
- Further Reading
Notes de version
- Md5 VMware Virtual Appliance – 6b2ae706e7e20222a2a285f03a7daeb6
- Md5 Virtualbox Virtual Appliance – 70cf1c8a60c99aac18c881800dc98956
- Md5 Docker – 0af6e275c392862294b7a6f848b29692
- HDF Stack and Ambari: The Sandbox uses the following versions of Ambari and HDF stack. Please use the following release note links provided to view Ambari and HDF stack specific information.
- HDP 2.1
- Ambari 2.4
Operating System and Java versions that the Sandbox has installed.
- OS Version (docker container)
- CentOS release 6.9 (Final)
- Java Version (docker container)
- openjdk version “1.8.0_131”
- OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 188.8.131.52-0.b11)
- OS Version (Hosting Virtual Machine)
- CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)
Image File Sizes:
- VMware – 4.6 GB
- Virtualbox – 4.4 GB
- Docker – 5.87 GB
These are a list of databases used within Sandbox along with the corresponding HDF components that use them.
- Ambari: postgres
- Ranger: Mysql
HDP Services Started Automatically on Startup
When the virtual machine is booted up, the following services are started. If not specified, assume all are java processes. The users that launch the process are the corresponding names of the component. The processes are listed with their main class.
- AmbariServer – org.apache.ambari.server.controller.AmbariServer run as root user
- Ambari Agent (non java process)
- QuorumPeerMain – org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain
- DRPC Server –org.apache.storm.daemon.drpc
- Nimbus – org.apache.storm.daemon.nimbus
- Storm UI Server – org.apache.storm.ui.core
- Supervisors – org.apache.storm.daemon.supervisor.Supervisor
- UnixAuthenticationService – org.apache.ranger.authentication.UnixAuthenticationService Run as root user
- EmbededServer – org.apache.ranger.server.tomcat.EmbeddedServer
HDF Services Not Started Automatically on Startup
Because of the limited resources avaialble in the sandbox virtual machine environment, the following services are in maintenance mode and will not automatically start. To fully use these services, you must allocate more memory to the sandbox virtual machine. If you want these services to automatically start, turn off maintenance mode. The processes are listed with their main class.
- Ambari Infra
- Ambari Metrics
- Log Search
- Main – org.apache.atlas.Main
Services Not Supported by HDF
Services that are not yet supported by HDF sandbox.
- Log Search