- Notes de version
- Behavior Changes
- System Information
- Services Started Automatically
- Services In Maintenance Mode
- Plus de lectures
Notes de version
The VirtualBox and VMWare releases of the HDF sandbox had their OS-level packages updated, including a version update to Docker 18.03.0.
Image MD5 Checksums:
- VirtualBox release – 6eecb32e668af0ccc9215ebec0ee4810
- VMware release – d09dbbb47b6d0e97e061cb21cf86178b
- Docker release – c04d4be290778818cec526f99b5af294
HDF Stack and Ambari: The Sandbox uses the following versions of Ambari and HDF stack. Please use the following release note links provided to view Ambari and HDF stack specific information.
- Les machines virtuelles sont désormais prêtes pour une architecture de données connectée (CDA)
Le système d'exploitation et les versions Java que le Sandbox a installés.
- CentOS release 7.5.1804
- Kernel: 4.17.1-1
- Java: OpenJDK version 1.8.0_171
Tailles des fichiers d'image :
- Docker – 7 GB
- VMware – 8 GB
- Virtualbox – 8 GB
These are a list of databases used within the HDF Sandbox along with the HDF components that use them.
- PostgreSQL: Ambari
- MySQL: Registry, Streaming Analytics Manager
Services Started Automatically
When the sandbox is started, the following services are also started by default. Unless specified, assume all are java processes and the user that launches the process is named the same as the component (i.e. The Storm process is run by the user “storm”).
- Ambari Server (run as root user)
- Ambari Agent (non-java)
- Ambari Infra
- Log Search
- Schema Registry
- Streaming Analytics Manager (run as streamline user)
Services In Maintenance Mode
Due to limited resources available in the sandbox’s virtual environment, the following services are in maintenance mode and will not automatically start.
To fully use these services, you must allocate more memory to the sandbox’s virtual machine or turn off existing services. If you want these services to automatically start, turn off maintenance mode from within the Ambari dashboard.
- NiFi Registry